• Lead Software Engineer in the redesign of our Professional Development System geared towards educators. (.NET/C#/SQL Server/T-SQL Stored Procedures/MVC)
- This system was written from the ground-up using MVC design patterns and with a 'mobile-first' mentality.
Key User Features
- Keeps a transcript for educators of their continuing education and a total of their CPE (Continuing Professional Education) hours
- Educators can register for workshops provided by the Education Service Center
Key Administrator Features
- Workshop creation which includes workshop information, workshop contacts, billing information, room reservation, processing of registrations and reports.
- Workshop calendar
- Room reservation approval
• Led the software development effort of an in-house Windows application to manage, create and upload PDF forms with an online approval process. (WPF)
• Developed the web front-end, database back-end and approval process for the PDF forms created and uploaded with the aforementioned Windows application (.NET/C#/VB.NET/SQL Server/T-SQL Stored Procedures)
• Supporting and maintaining current web applications as well as fixing issues in current web applications (.NET/C#/VB.NET)
• Collaborating directly with department directors/administrators to the understanding of requirements for new and current software
• Providing customer support, on site and remotely, to customers facing issues with Region One’s in-house web and Windows applications.