In this post I will show you how to use the Bulk Activities from the Constant Contact API to import contacts from your custom application to your Constant Contact Account.
You are given the assignment to create a CSV file report, and you say “No Problem, I just get the necessary data from SQL Server and create the CSV file”, however the columns have a max character length and Column13 has more characters than those allowed. How to handle this if you need to report all of the information in Column13?
The answer is to split that row into multiple rows. All columns will be duplicated (into the split rows) except for Column13 which will have the split information. Below I’ll show you how to accomplish this.
Changing the PDF version with iTextSharp is fairly easy, all you have to do is create a stamper and pass an extra parameter with the PDF version you want. Below is the code snippet to accomplish this in C# and VB.NET.
I will show two methods to flatten editable form fields in a PDF file. Method 1 is true form flattening and method 2 is just making the editable fields read only. Personally I was using method 1 for some time, however in some instances (more specifically when merging images into a PDF file and messing with the editable fields), this specific method would throw an error upon opening the PDF file in Adobe Reader stating that Acrobat may not display the page correctly, however I never noticed anything wrong with the PDF file, everything was being displayed correctly, but this “error” was kinda annoying, so I opted to change the code a bit to make all the fields Read Only instead of flattening the form.
Below is the code to perform both, flatten the form and make all the fields Read Only.
Recently I was looking into getting the Logos Bible Software so I made a side by side comparison between Starter and Bronze base packages, Baptist and Standard families. I’m sharing my findings and hopefully they will be beneficial and a deciding factor on which package to get as it was to me.
Some time back I noticed my ASP.NET Telerik controls were not working in iOS 8 nor Safari 8, so I did a little research and I discovered that I needed to add a new browser file to my application be cause of a major version-change to AppleWebKit/600. Below is solution I found in StackOverflow.